Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Right back on that horse.

Ever since my brief encounter with a stranger a couple of weeks back - I've found that its woken the sleeping me inside. I feel like its amazing how some casual sex can change things around... I've found that Im right back into my healthy and positive patterns again. Gym, eating better, positive thoughts, seeing my friends, still hate work (but nothing changes there), and in general feeling a lot better all around. Isn't it funny what a little push can give you. 

While I don't think its entirely to do with the encounter that I so happened to have... I think its more of the fact that I'm awake again. I feel like I've been sleeping for months & struggling with everything around me. But now its like I'm feeling more and more like me again. 

So plans are being made for the future... Idea's are forming. And this whole economic credit crisis that is being talked about 20 times a day isn't bothering me any more. Life is good... And getting right back on that "horse" has seemed to really been what I needed. And the best part is - even though he was sexy and hot... I don't have to see him again. 

Big thumbs up for casual sex... I'm all for it! 

1 comment:

travelling, but not in love said...

MP, casual sex can do wonders for the old ego - we all need a little boost every so often. And to be honest, it can be the best sex too!

This is from me who's chasing down a fourth date, ha ha.