Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little naughty!

It turns out that I've been up to my old tricks again in the last few weeks when I've been going out... The weekend before last I declared myself to let my guard down a little & go out and have some more "fun" and meet people. I'm wanting to try & change my outlook on a few things in my life - and not be so uptight and just relax a little... So my girlfriend declared - once she found out - that it was high time that I had a little male fun! And I thought she couldn't be more right!!!! 
We were out our local & we were trying to get these guys attention... One of the guys was really cute & we were pulling out all our best moves to get them to come over & chat to us... But to no avail - nothing happened. So at 2am - we decided to get some food & call it a night. Mission didn't really go to plan - not even a kiss to wrap up the night!!! But as always a nice little turn of events occured & the guys were leaving the local at the same time - & we ended up talking. They invited me for another drink at a bar & I politely declined... I just couldn't be bothered at this point. So I was walking home - and as it turned out one of the guys came to walk with me... The hot one!!! So as it turned out we got along rather well & he kissed me - and I invited him home. 

I never really recommend Sex with a stranger... But I must say it was a hell of a lot of fun!!! Just what I needed! Though the bad thing - if you want to call it bad - no name or numbers were exchanged. It was a pure hook up with nothing more wanted on my behalf. & it felt great. 

Once again I was out this weekend just gone... I was just up for a little more "fun" being a single girl. But it turned out the guy that I was kissing was a friend of a friend. A nice guy - and one that I've been out with many a times... We always have a laugh - but i never think anything more of it.... He has a girlfriend! 

I seem to be the girl that can always find the guys that have a girlfriend - have a wife... Or always a something. It can't ever just be simple & nice and easy. I don't know the girlfriend. Actually in the 12 months that I have known him I have only met his girlfriend once - it doesn't make what I did right.... But some how because I don't actually know the girl it makes me feel a little better about myself. 

Lucky I plan on laying low for a few week now... Try and keep myself away from the attached boys - or the hot one's with no names!!! 

J

No comments: