Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nerd alert nerd alert

At the moment I've turned into a nerd... I have been known to go through these phases before in my life. But this has even surprised myself. I've had my iphone since September of last year. For the first time on the weekend I ended up updating the software... And with updating the software - I was allowed access to a wonderful variety of applications. 

News, gossip, events, RSS feeds, games, movies, variety of world newspapers, different photography applications, restaurant guides... The list goes on. And these are all free. Can you believe it... Free! 

My current favorite ones are the RSS feeds - which I've only set up this evening... It means that no matter where I am - I'm always updated on my favorite blogs that I read daily. Even though I could read these on my work computer - I do prefer not too. I less that I do on my work computer the better I believe. 

Of course I'm a huge facebook application user - and news... I love the fact that I can get the new york times, All the major Australian newspapers in one push of the button. 

The only application that I'm looking for - and am desperately wanting - is one to follow the rugby. Union would be preferable - and club rugby around Sydney would be fantastic... Though I have a feeling that I would be pushing the friendship with that last request. 

But if anyone is aware of any applications for Rugby Union (Super 14) pass on the details this way... This iPhone nerd is well keen to get hold of it. 

J

No comments: