Sunday, February 1, 2009

When 1 doesn't feel like the loneliest number

The saying has always been said that One is the Loneliest number... But some times one feels like he best number where life just seems to fit into place & everything makes a lot more sense. No games - and you actually always understand where your coming from. To me at the moment its when the numbers seem to grow past the one that things get confusing and I can't focus on what I do and don't want. 

I'm not saying that I'm always happy to be on my own... But at the moment for some strange reason I feel a lot "happier" then when I'm crowded with other people. I can usually go through spouts where I do and don't want people around me... But I think this is the longest period in time that I've actually just enjoyed being on my own. 

I've never struggled so much as I am right now in the fact that I don't feel like I can hold a proper conversation - or be myself. I usually have a strong personality - and at the moment it feels shadowed and not like me. So stepping back and being on my own feels like a nice balance. 
Work isn't too bad because I know I have to go.. Its a struggle in the mornings - but day's usually go pretty fast if I can distract myself. 

While I know that this isn't the most normal of behavior at the moment I'm just happy the way that things are... And I'm happy not letting other's in at the moment. Its not as crowded - and I don't feel ashamed of the way I am. 

J

No comments: