Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love my MacBook

Last year for my birthday I got myself a brand new MacBook... It was long over due - my old iBook that I brought second hand over 4 years ago had died. One day it worked - the next day it had beautiful colourful lines all over the front of it & it wouldn't do anything. I thought to myself maybe I had just woke it up before it wanted to be used & it needs a little more sleep. So I left it an hour and came back... And it woke up a little - then had the beautiful colourful screen again - and then died. It really gave up on me... Now while I was a little upset I knew that I would get myself a brand new computer. But the thing out of all this that concerned me more was the fact that I had a hell of a lot of music on my computer & I hadnt backed any of it up. 

So the next week I went and brought my brad new MacBook & ended up taking my old iBook & new MacBook to the genius bar at the Apple Store on George Street Sydney. And the young guy their helped me out - he transfered everything I needed from one computer to the next by the touch of a few buttons. 

Now as it turned out my old iBook died because it was one of the first ones that Apple had brought out. So it was old - remember I purchased it second hand. And old things some times need to be upgraded. Usually upgrading things wouldn't bother me - I would be happy with anything really - and I take care of everything I receive. But I was happy to upgrade my computer. I love the fact that I have a brand new one! 

If anyone is thinking about getting one - I recommend that you go out and do so. You just wont be disappointed at all... And if your living in a capital city - like Sydney. They have apple stores to help with any needs that you might have. 

I'm a mac lover through and through. 

No comments: