Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sydney - London

Hello mother England I say! I've never travelled abroad before - and actually didn't have a desire to really go to London as my first stop. But as it turned out with me planning more and more I'm really looking forward to heading there. 

I'm looking forward to the diverse culture - I think it would be on a larger scale to the one that I'm experiencing here in Sydney. But I'm looking forward to the extreme seasons, to seeing the tennis there, to being able to travel to all different countries so easily, for the growing I plan on doing, to watching rugby, to meeting new people, to relying on myself again, to starting over, to so many different things. 

So a girlfriend and I plan on going over later throughout the year... I've touched on this a few times already. I get edgy when traveling on a plane for longer then a couple of hours - so I this in itself it going to be a rather large accomplishment on my behalf... And one that I plan on getting through with copious amounts of Alcohol... Hopefully something to relax me, good books - magazines & of course my iPod & last but not least - my best friend. 

So while London was never my intention of ever being my first destination - I wonder how long I'll "set up shop" there... At this point I'm a little clouded on the rest of the details - I mean give me a break - it is only February. 

But France is the place that I can see me... A country where I don't know how to speak the language.. Where Fashion is first class... Where the men are arrogant & sexy. And where for some reason I could feel myself looking for the life adventure I've always been looking for. 

Watch out France... I'll be coming to play some time in the future! 

No comments: