Friday, February 13, 2009

My #1 Magazine - RollingStone

Every month I purchase RollingStone Magazine... Its a big must that I need for myself. I love music & I love reading on what musicians are doing... What's up & coming - and what I might just find. So as a result of me love love loving the music - its only natural that I purchase the magazine one the day of release. 

I think it would be my dream job if I could work for the magazine... I would love it if I was apart of the marketing team or the events! Imagine the perks. Imagine all the free music. It would be SO SO fantastic. It would be my dream - I personally think that's what I've been put on this earth for... 

Ok truth be told I don't think I've been put on this earth to work for RollingStone magazine. But it would be my dream job if I did work for it.... 

But in the mean time I live in a dream world & I purchase the magazine every month. It comes with me everywhere & I find it relaxing. And I do hold onto the dream that one day that I'm going to get my dream job - because I need to believe in my dreams. If I give up - then I'll have nothing to look forward to every morning... And my job will make me want to pull my hair out. 

Now in this months issue we have Brit on the front - and we have a full on article in their of her. I'm savoring this one. I haven't read it yet - I'm waiting for my flight next week when I have an hour and a half of nothing but music pumping & the anticipation of my friend waiting for me at the other end. 

J

No comments: