Saturday, February 7, 2009

Staying in & cooking on a Saturday night

This is a look at my evening tonight... A good friend of mine came over to hang out & for some reason I had a really motivated day that all I wanted to do was cook! This is a big rarity - I never want to cook. I never feel the need... And I don't find the pleasure in it. It used to be because I wasn't confident cooking for other people... But now its more to the fact that I just don't enjoy it. 

But as a special treat to my friend that I haven't seen in a while -I thought it would be a nice gesture to cook. And it worked out to be a huge success. 

This surprising me & my friend at the same time. 
So here are pictures of me preparing the chocolate pudding - and also the end product. 

And you know what - it tasted soooo good. And was the easiest thing I've ever made. 



No comments: