Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 things about me

Here are 25 things about me... If your interested in getting to know me! 

1 - I hate the fact of getting older 

2 - I'm tall... But wish I was a little shorter so I could wear all the nicer high heals

3 - I haven't had a boyfriend in over 12 months - and my last boyfriend was some what of a screw up in his own way that its made me really reserved & hesitant about meeting new men

4 - I love my own company

5 - I'm addicted to facebook

6 - I'm pale & wish that I had more colour... As a result I can't spend long amounts of time in the sun - in the Australian sun which is so harsh because I burn like no tomorrow... I wish I was a nice shade of Olive

7 - I'm secretly a nerd - and love the internet... and my computer. Though my friends don't really know this about me

8 - I log onto news websites before I open my emails at work

9 - I struggle to get out of bed every morning - and am usually 5-10 minutes late because I would prefer to sleep in then get out of bed

10 - I'm addicted to Coffee... A day can't go past where I don't have at least one. And its a rare occasion where I don't have at least 2 in a day

11 - I enjoy going to the gym - but find it hard to stay motivated

12 - I love my own company - and sometimes find it hard to let people in because of this

13 - I no longer enjoy my job

14 - I've never been overseas; but am planning on going at the end of the year

15 - I moved to Sydney before I had even been here before

16 - I'm very protective of my friends

17 - I day dream all the time - about how I want my life - how I want things to change - the perfect job - the perfect man... I day dream all the bloody time

18 - I always keep a book in my handbag... I hate the feeling of being bored; and a good book always gets me hooked

19 - I'm addicted to text messages; I love keeping in contact with people... And text messages and emails are a great way of doing this

20 - I want to get married one day... Even thought I very rarely admit this to people... The older I'm getting the more I want it

21 - I have a lot of self doubt & fight my demons all the time... Usually I think I win. But there are times when I don't think I'll ever win. I find it surprising most the time when I do

22 - I'm really sensitive & people always feel like they can walk all over me. Not so much any more will I allow it to happen... But I've always been sensitive & actually think its a good personality flaw that I have

23 - I get jealous - I hate the fact that I do... And always try my hardest not too.... But the little green monster creeps in some times

24 - I hate cooking... Even when I make a good meal and get lots of compliments from my friends; I still really don't ever enjoy doing it

25 - I love my music... Music is so soothing to me that I can't live without it. My iPod comes everywhere with me & is like my best friend. The more music I can get my hands on - really the happier I do become

J

No comments: