Friday, February 13, 2009

Hunting for the 2nd Job...

You read correctly - I'm looking for a second job today. I'm doing the CV drop - and going to kick start that bank balance to increase. I think if I see the $$ going up then it will feel one extra step closer to getting to my end of year goal of my trip of a life time. 

With the economic crisis being the way it is it kinda freaks me the hell out. What's going to happen when I go over there... Will I be able to find a job? Will I be able to survive for as long as I want? The what if's are all up in the air... The what if's keep going around in my head all day long - over & over and over. It freaks me the hell out! 

I don't want to go over there and fail... But that thought is always at the back of my head. I'm going over with my closest friends. One of them is going over before the rest of us... The other is flying over at the same time as me. I don't think they have the same concerns as me. They don't have the what if's going on in their head... They have back up plans and people to fall back on. Me I have me... I have only myself to rely on - and its a hell scary thought. 

So today I go scout for job # 2... Wish me luck! 

J

No comments: