Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 2009 ahead

2009 has taken a turn in a make or break type of sense for me. I have set myself goals that I was to fulfill in my life - and it seems that 2009 is going to be the year to do it. 
First and foremost on my list is that I want to head overseas... I want to move to the UK to begin with - and travel around Europe & experience everything that this world has to offer. I don't think London is my main place of choice - but I think it would be a great starting point. Paris is really where I want to go - and Paris is where I would like to see myself starting a life. A life even if it is for a few years. But Paris is where I'm setting my heights. 

So I'm looking into Visa's - Im saving my money & trying to get everything sorted out. This goal I seem to have set myself isn't something that I want to shy away from... Its something that I want to achieve and do - and If i don't I think I'll be letting myself down. 

Second of all I want to get back into my fitness. While 2008 paved the way for this goal - I want to keep up with it and make sure its a part of my life so I will keep up with this until I'm old and grey. As I'm getting older health and fitness seem to mean a hell of a lot more to me. I dont want to be over weight - I don't want my health to diminish  - And i want to have a long life... And I think life is too short to be tied down by ill health. 

These 2 things in my life at the moment may not mean a lot to others - but to me its my life at the moment.... And that's what I want from my life. I want to travel and see the world - and I want to be fit and healthy. These are my 2 major new years resolutions & I'm doing everything in my power to make sure that these things happen. 

J

No comments: