Sunday, March 22, 2009

All hail to the Followill boys!

Saturday night I took myself off to Acer Arena out at Homebush to see the Followill boys preform. And as always they did not disapoint in any way shape or form... It was one of the best concerts that I've been too... And one that I would love to go to again!!! 

They all hold sex appeal that makes every girl want to scream... They probably hold the sex appeal that makes grown strait men want to scream. 

While its true I did attend the sold out gig on my own (I could only find one ticket and I wasn't letting that go for anyone) I had a fantastic night all the same. And think that I would go to gig's on my own if my friends can't come - or don't want to come. I ended up making friends with these guys that were also standing around where I was. They were nice - and we danced all night long to the boys. 

While by far I have to say that Knocked Up is my favorite song of all time... Sex on Fire really did get the crowd going. It was easy to distinguish the old fans that span back longer then this recent album - and I enjoyed how they worked the crowed with great mixes of old and new.  

Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like they'll be in Europe at the end of the year when I head over... I would have loved to have seen them. Perhaps a trip to the US is in order to see them in their home country! 



No comments: